Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC. maintains this service for the purpose of engaging and interacting with the community, providing relevant and timely community news, information and events, distribution of crime prevention and public safety tips, traffic information, recruitment of personnel, investigative requests for information, urgent notification of critical incidents which may effect residents, business owners and visitors of Lake Havasu City, and for the people having an interest in the Lake Havasu City emergency services.
Our service should never be used to report a crime or suspicious activity. To report a crime or suspicious activity, please call 9-1-1 for emergencies or (928) 855-4111 for non-emergencies. You can also use the Lake Havasu City Police smartphone app to submit non-emergency tips, or text 9-1-1 for emergencies.
Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC. does not have traditional business hours. Our staff and volunteers work on an as-available basis which provides coverage through most office hours and late evenings.
Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC. reserves the right to remove any comments that include, but are not limited to containing:
- Profane, obscene, or sexually explicit content and/or language;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
- Defamatory or information asserted as fact for which the poster does not have reasonable basis to believe is accurate;
- Treats to any person or organization;
- Comments in support of, or opposition to, any political candidate or ballot measures
- Solicitation of outside commerce, including but not limited to advertise of any business or product for sale or other personal uses;
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state or local law;
- Encouragement of illegal activity or violence;
- Suggestions that a person(s) self-inflict personal injury or death or receive the same by others;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a local ownership interest, such as a copyright, of any party;
- Harassment or content which constitutes and/or facilitates stalking;
- Content which violates the right to privacy;
- Repetitive content;
- Comments which may reasonably interfere with, inhibit, or compromise law enforcement investigations, police tactics, police responses to incidents and/or the safety of police staff and officers, firefighters, or medical personnel;
- Posts or comments that contain any external links; and
- Personally identifiable information of another person such as address, dates of birth, personal phone numbers or personal email addresses, other information protected by law or medical information.
A comment posted by a member of the public on Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC.’s website or social media sites is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of a comment, or no response to a negative comment, does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC., nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC.
Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC. receives information through the use of digital and analog scanners. Although every effort will be made to provide accuracy, totality, appropriateness and validity of the information contained on our site, Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC. is not liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in the presented information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising out of the information posted.
At times, stories may be copied over from outside media outlets under the fair use doctrine of the US Copyright Laws, as they are used for the purpose of news reporting.
By continued use of this website and/or connected social media, you agree you will not sue any Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC. Director, Employees, Volunteers, Affiliates, Sponsors, Members, or anyone who is related to Havasu Scanner Feed, LLC. If you do so, you agree that you will pay in full (cash) 100% of all lawyers fees and court costs, filing fees, bail fees, traveling/lodging, food, and time reimbursement of $700 per hour for each hour we are involved in a case, starting from the time any initial action was taken against us until the time the judge makes a ruling.
You agree to not copy text or screenshots from our site to be shared publicly via social media or other.
Any violation of these Terms of Service will result in immediate removal of your account from our site.
Once your subscription starts you can’t get a refund for any payments you’ve already made. If you don’t want to subscribe anymore, Cancel Your Subscription. Your access to the site will terminate immediately upon cancelling your payment.
You have read, in full, and understand the terms set forth and Agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please leave this site immediately.