- Disabled the AD-Blocker. We apologize for those that were effected by the script even though they were not using an AD-Blocker.
- Logged-out users post view restricted to first 48-hours. Create a free account/login to view posts beyond 48-hours.
- Upgraded Membership Sales Funnel.
- Discontinued “Yearly” Plan for new subscribers.
- Logged-in users automatically bypass Sales Funnel front page and are redirected to the incident log
- AdBlocker disabled for paying subscriber accounts.
BETA: Half-Hour Broadcasts now available for those wanting more frequent updates via email. BETA: Nightly recaps moved to our new in-house mail system, and also available from the “emails” menu option once logged in. No action needed for those already on our recap email list.
- Fixed the web streaming players for the scanners for those on the “Premium Trial”. The players broke when we upgraded the site to SSL.
- Payment Gateway now allows new subscribers to choose between processing their credit card information directly from within the website, pay by check, or checkout with their PayPal account.
- SSL Certificate Proof added to footer of website.
- Fixed the permissions on the Help (support ticket system) option that was preventing new tickets from being able to be opened, emails to go out notifying of responses, etc.
- Corrected an issue with the LHCPD Archive where a few old archives were uploading each day to the “todays” recordings section.
- Updated the system to move files over at 1 minute before midnight so that the midnight-1 AM recording remains in “todays” recording section.
- Added “Users Online” at the top right of the sidebar (which only shows for non-paying subscribers).
- Changelog created for future update tracking for our followers.
- Free membership opened up without need for registration.
- Free membership option removed from “Join” page.
- Font size increased for easier reading.
- Search box added to the top of each webpage.
- Our Book added to the sidebar linking to book on Amazon.
- Our Store added to the sidebar linking to Cafe Press.
- Facebook’s fbclid query stripped from links bringing visitors to our site. Hoping this resolves our logging out issue.
- SSL Added to domain, making all pages load securely (https).
- Audio Archives will only upload when there has been audio on that scanner for that given hour.