[ARCHIVE 11 PM] Residential Assignment


Posted on

At just after 11 PM yesterday evening a resident in the 3700 block of Amberjack Bay reported their carbon monoxide detector was sounding. The residence was evacuated and fire personnel responded to investigate. They learned that the homeowner had closed the flute on their fireplace after they put their fire out, however, it was still smouldering at the time they went to bed. Fire crews brought in fans to help air out the residence before they were allowed to re-enter.